1. Between two rational numbers________ a) there is no rational number. b) there is exactly one rational number.
1. Between two rational numbers________
a) there is no rational number.
b) there is exactly one rational number.
c) there are infinitely many rational numbers.
d) there are only rational numbers and no irrational numbers.
2. The decimal expansion of √2 is
a) a finite decimal b) 1.41421
c) non terminating recurring d) non terminating non recurring
a) a rational number. b) an integer
c) an irrational number. d) a whole number.
4. Degree of x5+2×4-3 is
a) Zero b) 5 c) 4 d) -3
5. Polynomial f(x) = 2×4+3×3-5×2+9x-1 is
a) linear polynomial . b) quadratic polynomial.
c) cubic polynomial. d) biquadratic polynomial.
6. Write expanded form of ( 4x +1)3
7. Check whether 4 and -4 are zeroes of the polynomial x-4.
8. In which quadrant does the point (6,5) lie ?
9. In which quadrant/s ordinate of a point is negative?
10. Write the coordinates of a point whose ordinate is 6 and lies on y axis.
all answer will be right
I will make it brilliant
and thankyou buddy in advance