A and B started a business investing RS 12500 and Rs 8500 respective They made such a contract that 40%. of t

Question

A and B started a business investing
RS 12500
and
Rs 8500 respective
They made such a contract that 40%. of
the profit will be distributed equally among
them and rest of the profit will be distributed
according to ratio of their capitals. If A gets
Rs 1950 as the profit shiare, then find the
profit share of B.
о
5​

in progress 0
Josephine 1 month 2021-09-15T01:09:58+00:00 1 Answer 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-09-15T01:11:29+00:00

    Answer:

    ans. 3150

    Step-by-step explanation:

    Explanation:

    Clearly, If 60 % is equally divided then remaining 40% of total profit will be divided between 2 persons A and B in ratio of (profit of A) : (profit of B)= 12,500 : 8500 = 125 : 85 = 25:17

    now difference in amount = 25-17 = 8 this difference = 240

    therefore 40% of total profit = 240*(25+17)/(25-17) = 1260

    ∴ 100% profit = 1260 / 40 × 100 = 3150

Leave an answer

Browse
Browse

18:9+8+9*3-7:3-1*13 = ? ( )