Grade VII Subject : Mathematics QI. Ms Roy went to the supermarket to purchase these items a) Tomatoes -3 1/4 kg
Subject : Mathematics
QI. Ms Roy went to the supermarket to purchase these items
a) Tomatoes -3 1/4 kg
b) Rice – 2 kg
e) Besan-1 3/4 kg
d) Onions – 4 1/2 kg
e) Rajmah – 2 kg
1) Shopkeeper by mistake put 2 kg besan Tell how much besan the shopkeeper put more.
2) If cost of I kg of Rajmah is Rs 74.50.Find the cost of Rajmah that she has purchased.
3) On the bill cost of 4 1/2 kg onions was Rs 112.50 .Find the cost of 1 kg. (Imark)
4) Now shopkeeper made 2 bags of equal weight Tell which items he will put in each bag
so that there will be equal weight.
5) Ms Roy paid Rs 1243.70 for the total things bought and gave Rs 2000. How much money
will she get back?
Ms Roy has 6 1/4 kg of cotton wool for making pillows. If one pillow takes 1 1/4 kg, how
many pillows can she make?
Please tell i need answer urgently!! Please explain properly