In a party 55 persons were present. 40% of women wore earrings and the remaining 60% wore googles .among the men 50% wore goggles .total num

Question

In a party 55 persons were present. 40% of women wore earrings and the remaining 60% wore googles .among the men 50% wore goggles .total number of goggles in the party were 1.5 times the number of earrings .find total number of earrings.​

in progress 0
Sarah 1 month 2021-10-26T11:57:21+00:00 1 Answer 0 views 0

Answers ( )

    0
    2021-10-26T11:58:41+00:00

    Answer:

    No. of earnings = 20

    Step-by-step explanation:

    Let the no. of women = x

    Let the no. of men = y

    Let the  no. of earings = e

    Let the no. of googles = g

    According to the question:-

    x+y = 55

    and

    e = 40x/100

    and

    g = 60x/100 = y/2

    and

    g = 1.5e

    so,

    2g + 10g/6 = 55

    => 22g/6 = 55

    => g = 15

    so,

    15 = 1.5e

    10 = e

    Hence,

    No. of earnings = 10 *2 = 20

    Plz mark it Brainliest!!!

Leave an answer

Browse
Browse

18:9+8+9*3-7:3-1*13 = ? ( )