IU math PI-T (20-21).docx Talle Time: 40 min M.M: 15 16. Two tankers contain 850 litres and 680 litres of kerosene oil r
IU math PI-T (20-21).docx
Time: 40 min
16. Two tankers contain 850 litres and 680 litres of kerosene oil respectively. Find the maximum
capacity of a container which can measure the kerosene out of both the tankers when used an exact
number of times
17. Find the value of ‘R’ for which the system of equation kx + 3y = k – 3 and 12x + ky = k will have no
18 I 10th term of an AP is 47 and its first term is 2, find the sum of its first 15 terms. (2)
19. Find the sum of natural numbers less than 100 which are divisible by 6.
20. Find the zeroes of the quadratic polynomial or 3-7x and verify the relationship between zeroes
and its coefficients
21. Places A and B are 100 km apart on a highway. One car starts from A and another from B at the
same time the cars travel in the same direction at different speeds, they meet in 5 hours. If they
travel towards each other, they meet in 1 hour What are the speeds of the two cars?