ME In eddigi number, the hundreds digte le four times the terus dient while then the tens dugne. Also, the sum of its digitais 16.
In eddigi number, the hundreds digte le four times the terus dient while
then the tens dugne. Also, the sum of its digitais 16. Find the number
Bo, hundreds digit = 4*2= B, tens digit = 2, unite digit * 3x 2 = 6
1. In a two-digit number the units digit is four times the tens digit and the sum of the dig
2. The units digit of a two-digit number is 3 and seven times the sum of the digits is time to
3. In a two-digit number, the digit at the unite place is thrice the digit in the tens place. The
4. A two-digit number is 9 more than 4 times the sum of its digits. If 18 is added to the sun
5. The sum of the digite of a two-digit number is 13. The number obtained by interchanging its capa
6. The difference between a 2-digit number and the number obtained by interchanging ita dig
7. In a 3-digit number, the hundreds digit is twice the tens digit while the units digit is three to
1. The generalised form of a two-digit number is (10a + b), where a and b are the tens and unite
pel – 477
Hange, original number = 10x +y = 10 * 4+ 7 = 47.
Let the tans digit he
Then, hundreds digit = 4, units digit = 36
dx+*+ 3* = 16 = = 16 = *= 2.
Hence, required number = 100 8 + 10 2 + 6
EXERCISE 4 A
Find the number,
itself. Find the number,
exceeds the sum of its digits by 27. Find the number,
digits are reversed. Find the number,
exceeds the given number by 9. Find the original number.
63. What is the difference between the digits of the number?
tena digit. Also, the sum of its digits is 18. Find the number.
1. Divisibility by 2
If we divide it by 2, we have,