on Monday. How many more persons visited on Sunday? Write the number sentence. did she pay more for the motorcycle? 11. 48769
on Monday. How many more persons visited on Sunday? Write the number
did she pay more for the motorcycle?
11. 48769 – 12857 – 3172
10. 4523 – 2312 + 684
many are from other countries?
cut off. Find the length of the remaining wire.
ESTIMATING THE DIFFERENCE
We have learnt estimation in addition. Applying the same rule, we estimate the
ual and estimated difference of 32212 and 17906 by roundin
8. 43742 persons came to see a football match on Sunday. 27936 persons came
9. Deepika bought a motorcycle for 40000 and a scooter for 28560. How much
Solve the following:
12. Rohit collected 20815 stamps. 936 were from U.S.A. and 18390 from India. How
13. A shopkeeper has 27040 oranges. He sold 12285 on Monday and 9806 on
Tuesday. How many oranges does he have now?
14. From 83025 m long wire, two pieces measuring 38239 m and 23728 m were
the remaining are children, find the number of children.