URMI SCHOOL & HOSTEL (SAMA) CBSE 2020 – 21 ASSINGMENT Sub: – MATHEMATICS Class : – 9th Date: Do ad di
SCHOOL & HOSTEL (SAMA)
CBSE 2020 – 21
Sub: – MATHEMATICS
Class : – 9th
Do ad directed:
1. A non-terminating and non-recurring decimal expansion is
2. Find the angle which is one-sixth of its supplementary angle.
3. If in a parallelogram ABCD, ZA = 70°, then find ZB and 2 of the parallelogram.
4. If the area of an Equilateral triangle is 16V3cm2, then find the perimeter of the triangle
5. Can the empirical probability of an event be? Give reason for your answer.
6. Choose the correct option:
The polynomial px2 + qx + rx4 + 5 is of type
(a)Linear (b) quadratic (C) cubic (d) biquadratic
7. The angles of a triangle are in the ratio 3:5: 7. The triangle is
(a) Acute angled
(b) obtuse angled (C) right angled (d) an isosceles triangle